CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm new!! (and improved)

My wonderful friend Laura introduced me to blogging (i.e. forced me to create one by doing it on her own and AT WORK nonetheless! ahh the joys of getting paid to play on the internet...) as I enter a different phase of my life, with all its ups and downs. Feel free to stop in and read what Madison & I are up to, say hello (or not...STALKERS ;) ) and try to keep up with the Reynolds.

As a new blogger, I am hoping to now talk less at work to y'all who are interested in my life, and now just BLOG TO EVERYONE ALL AT ONCE!! Till next time....

Chanda Tasha Marie

2 comments:

Laura Jean said...

so when are you gonna post again????????????

Chanda said...

I did! I did! But, you have read it already! I am still trying to figure out this thing. So, I have to have know your URL to follow your blog right? Does this thing not have a search?! I am lost.....