CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Brandon


So, your curious about BRANDON!

Well- here it goes! :) I canceled my wedding with Mike due to some trust issues we were having. I couldn't tolerate it anymore. At that point- I knew that he could potentially be going to jail for a charge that is a couple years old- and I really felt like everything was falling apart. Well he landed himself in jail at the end of Oct and I realized that I needed to move on with my life. Close the chapter of a 10 year relationship that has caused me more drama then most people have in their entire lives! I decided then to tell Mike that I will be moving on with my life, I do love him-but I just am not in love with him anymore.

I went to this bar on Nov 29 to watch a football game- and started talking to this guy Brandon after I had embarrassed myself and poured a beer all over me. Once we started talking, we didn't stop. We have seen eachother everyday since the night we met. We have A LOT in common, and have REALLY enjoyed being with eachother. SO at this point- BRANDON- is the guy I am dating! :)
I didn't think that I would be able to move on so fast, nor did I want to- so we are taking things slow since we both have just left long time relationships. BUT- my hopes are that things work out! So, that is who Brandon is! I think MOST people would approve! lol

0 comments: