CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Holidays

Madison and I spent Christmas Eve with Brandon, his parents, and kids at his Grandma's house. We had dinner and opened presents. We also took a trip over and visited Mike also. He wanted to see Madison. On Christmas morning, Madison, Kristin, Jennika and I opened gifts. Madison got a nintendo ds from Santa- then she got the game from Mike and I. She proceeded to ask me how I knew that Santa had gotten her a DS, I just told her "oh, I called him!" ; )
I am thinking that next year might be the year that she finds out that Santa is not real.
Later on Christmas afternoon we went to my Dad and Step moms' and visited them, and the rest of the crew. Brandon met the rest of my family that I have here in Oregon- I don't think he thought we were that crazy or strange cuz he is still around! yay! :)
Overall Christmas was good. Brandon and I officially became Girlfriend/Boyfriend which feels so weird- but a good weird :)
For New Years Eve we are going to Astoria- to my friends Karen and Shannon parents. It will be fun to just chill out and play some poker and bring in the new year. Madison will be going with us, she wants to see her friend Mackayla.
Other than that- that is the latest in my life. I hope everyone has a SAFE and HAPPY New Year!

1 comments:

Beth Miner said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so happy that you & Brandon found each other! It sounds like he's making you very happy. :)